At the directly-named URL https://www.deadparentswhatnow.com, a site that addresses some of the practical issues, with a lightly humorous touch, such as:
My parents have literally just died. Please help.
- One of the (hopefully) few times you need to determine how to get rid of a body.
I'm back at home now, but my parents are still dead.
- How to deal with people who want to bring you lasagna in the immediate aftermath.
My parents are dead, but I can't prove it.
- You may be without death certificates, but you’re never without errands.
My parents are dead, and I have proof!
- Death certificates in hand, you’re now ready to battle bureaucracy at every turn — assuming you don’t misread the fine print.
Are your parents not quite dead?
- You don’t just need a to-do list. You need a to-die list.